WEAR THE SHIRT. SAVE THE WORLD.

WEAR THE SHIRT. SAVE THE WORLD.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

OK, OK....THIS IS THE FINAL LOGO....FOR NOW.

I posted a slightly different version of this a few days ago. Those few of you who saw it then probably don't see a difference between this one and that one.

I won't bore you with the change.  One of the pitfalls of being a designer/art director is that you're never totally satisfied with your work...so you're constantly tweaking it (more for your fellow designers than the audience you're trying to reach).

But I'm done...for now. In fact, i invite others to come up with something better.

Meanwhile, I'm going to start making T-shirts with this logo. If you'd like to be the first "kid on your block" with one, email me at lowellt@hotmail.com. OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment